Sunday, July 8, 2012

Go Gooners!

For those of you who know sports, specifically soccer, what team went undefeated in the 2003-04 soccer season with their wins being 38 and losses 0?
If you were able to guess, Awesome, and if not it's the british team Arsenal!!:)
My brother is a crazy Arsenal fan, so I decided it would be fun to grab a few sharpies and a pair of cheap sunglasses(from the dollar store of course) to make him some Gooner-wear. I have included some instructions to make your own. They are very simple of course, so no sweat..right?

Gooner Glasses:
All You Need is:
  1. One Pair of sunglasses(Mine were supplied by the dollar store:)
  2. One red Sharpie
  3. White-Out or white paint in case you mess up like I did.
  4. and finally, Inspiration
Instructions:

You just need a clean and flat surface to work on. Using your sharpie, decorate your glasses. I wrote Arsenal on the sides and did thick red stripes on the front. Really simple..





No comments:

Post a Comment